Donate Your RV
Do you have a motorhome, fifth wheel or travel trailer that you need to get rid of and don’t have the time or ability to do so? Or perhaps you’ve tried to contact so-called donation places and they are making things too complicated.
RV Removers has developed a simple process for RV owners to donate an RV without all of the frustrations.
You simply fill out our intake form or call us at (949) 929-1778 and we will quickly determine if your RV qualifies as a donation.
So Many RV Owners Chose To Have RV Removers Pick Up Their Motorhome, Travel Trailer Or Fifth-Wheel And Here Is Why:
Top Complaints RV Owners Have With Auto Donation Organizations:
- The third-party towing company never showed up on the appointment day.
- The customer was not confident that any funds from the vehicle were actually going to the persons in need.
- A tax write-off voucher was never given.
- The process was confusing, time-consuming and frustrating.
How RV Removers Is Different:
- We do our own towing and are extremely reliable and timely. Also, we are skilled at difficult removal jobs and will say yes when towing companies say no.
- We provide a $500 tax deduction voucher within three days of pick up. Once your RV is sold you will receive an additional voucher.
- 100% of the money donated goes directly to local children fighting cancer.
- We don’t sell RVs through RV auctioneers. We sell privately which ensures a sale amount.
- Our process is simple and painless. We are locally owned and operated. When you call us you are not calling a call center. You are always speaking with one of the owners.
Call us: (949) 929-1778
The Charity We Work With:
- RV Removers is currently working directly with Donovan’s Smile.
- Donovan’s Smile is a local 501(c)(3) charity organization helping children that are battling cancer.
- 100% of donations go directly to the kids in need.
Explore their social media
About Donovan And Donovan’s Smile:
Donovan Justice Mejia died April 28, 2014, from a rare form of brain cancer. He was 4 years old. His older brother Bronson and his parents Al and Laurie honor Donovan’s life by paying forward the love and support that we witnessed from our community during Donovan’s fight with cancer.
Donovan’s SMILE is a grass root charity organization that aims to Support, Minister, Inspire, Love and Embrace our community. Our goal is to develop a grass-roots effort to help our communities uplift one another.
Since our inception shortly after Donovan gained his Angel Wings in 2014, we have focused our efforts on supporting children fighting cancer. We support pediatric patients and their families from Southern California area hospitals and facilities such as CHOC, KP Pediatrics, and Ealthbridge Children’s Hospital.